Thursday, June 26, 2008

dogs get hangovers too.

um so brody is extremely hungover today. last night i had a bunch of people over cause momwater left for montauk. i ended up getting trashed and agreeing to let chris have my favorite sunglasses. and also i don't remember jess being at my house at all. apparently she tried to wake me up from my slumber on the couch but failed. i woke up at about 4am to find sal sleeping on the couch next to me and everyone else gone. the lovely michael dylan decided to just leave and not wake sal up and mike was his ride. hah. what a good friend. 
doesn't get any classier. clutching a bottle of rum, chris' hat and sportin' a pack of nerds on my chest.

tomorrow evening i head out to montauk, and i'll be there till monday. i'm so stoked. saturday morning i'll be up at 7am so i can go surfing. oh how i love it there. its one of my favorite places. alcohol + the ocean = my life. i wish you all could come you guys would love it. 

well i must run. chris is coming to collecting me so we can drink it up. 
love and miss you all. <3 

<3ali>

No comments: