Monday, August 11, 2008

Altoid Life.

Take it out of your pocket, carry it with you, and share with the people whose company you enjoy.


I'm so confused about everything right now-- but I'm the happiest and the most grounded I've been in a long time. I feel like I haven't really questioned things in awhile, which is kind of scary because I know I was just kind of dormant and not the usual overly-active guyetti (whether that be mentally or physically. But I do prefer to be both now.)

I work a lot, and I really enjoy it. This place is disciplining the shit out of me- and if anyone could have used a huge dose of that I think it was me. How many months did I spend on threesevs couch doing fucking nothing except making quesadillas, drinking beer, watching fuseTV and working at Career Development? I'm glad I'm busy, happy, and looking forward to this life I now live for the first time since before I went to Purchase. As much as I loved meeting you little ladies, I feel like Purchase ruined a small part of me that I don't know if I'll ever get back.

I do feel myself falling back into that person I used to be, who was responsible and authority-fearing (respecting) and a solitary mind wanderer. I missed her. I like being self-sufficient, I really enjoy knowing I can do this by myself at the end of the day (not counting friends.)

I seriously love you girls, I'm so glad we all met and came together- we bring out such wonderful things in each other and bring so many different qualities and walks of life to the table that we can share.

Like altoids.

No comments: