Saturday, August 16, 2008

do it like we used to.

today was pure awesome. first guyetti and i went on a bike adventure (post-sparks chugging). We went to a bike shop first and replaced my tube, then we rode to williamsburgh for an electronic-hip hop block party, had some more sparks and danced our asses off. we rode back home, drank some beers then went ass backwards into the city for the honorary title show. the lead singer is gorge but i was all about the drummer :) i'm always rooting for the underdog.

jess met the comedian yesterday. she said "he's cute and funny!! why aren't you dating him??" to which i replied "and he's a good lay. i don't know what's wrong with me!" I really can't seem to settle for anything because it always feels like I'm settling for less. I think I'm only happy when i'm fantasizing about a guy on a stage looking just past me.

hmmm that is what happened when i went to see him do stand-up.

we'll see. we'll see.

No comments: