Tuesday, September 9, 2008

bonjourno!!!!! clapclapclapclapclap

I'm drinking pint glass after pint glass of dericious iced coffee with very vanilla soy and brown sugar for breakfast. I suppose I should put something substantial in my body. Like eggs. and toast.

Meagan is coming down tonight, I think. She has a few photo shoots and a date and asked if she could sleep over and I'm like SUREE FUCKIN MISS YOU BITCH. Just like that, I said it just like that.

I haven't been outside since approx 3:30 am on Saturday when I drunkenly walked home with my co-worker Anette who goes to Pratt and is extremely tall and is just a gorgeous little thing, but... not all there. Not all there at all. But that's why I love her. She's from a small town in PA and you can totally tell.

Anyway, I didn't have to work Sunday, yesterday, or today and I've cooped myself up in the apartment the whole time and it's been so marvelous. I haven't spent hardly a penny, just 10 on a few groceries and emergen-c. And I just transferred $50 from my checking account to my credit card but these are all completely necessary expenditures. if that is indeed a word.

I have watched every episode of weeds on surfthechannel.com and have now moved onto gossip girl.

I was just telling jean how I've been oddly missing Ben lately, but haven't seen or talked to him in months and months so I don't know what's up. Hopefully it will pass or something.

Can't wait to see you PYTs in a couple weeks!!!

guyetti mag.

No comments: