Monday, September 8, 2008

hurahoopz

Last night, the bar down the street from me, Lux (Im sure I have talked about it with some of you) it was their 6th birthday party, and there was a million people there, and carnival games, and, yes, hula hoopers. I couldnt see them but from afar because of the volume of people butttttt.....I went there at about 1am tonight and there were some things left over, including 2 really solid hula hoops. I stole them, and do not feel bad about it. I also think I should bring one when I come visit...but thats a side note. This prompted me to come home and play in an empty room in my house with my new toys. Which further prompted me to youtube hula hoopers. I came across this cirque video and made me think of Jess and Jones. Jess because she loves hurahoopz and Jones because this chic was contorting whilst hurahoopin'.

ENjoy!



also, b-PoD, Im watching metalocalypse (sp?)

Love and kisses,

MoM

No comments: