Saturday, November 8, 2008

no way you?

A few updates for everyone!
As we all know, I stopped working at Ruby Foo's a little bit over a month ago. I got a new job at a clothing store (which shall remain unnamed for fear of them finding my blog and hunting me down). I took the job even though the pay was going to be unlivable in respect to my bills, in hopes that it would amount to something more in the future. After three weeks I got a sweet promotion :) I'm an MIT (manager in training). I have keys and everything; this makes me feel important.

More important than all of this, I am going to Rochester in one week. I get to see Mom and get the hell out of this city for three days. I CAN NOT WAIT.

I am also going to look into some extracurricular activities. I get off of work at a very reasonable time these days and I need to start doing something other than drinking. I am either going to get back into sewing, building things, or I am going to have my mom take me food shopping and actually come home and cook satisfying dinner and not feeling like death everyday.

B-12 vitamins are great. Maybe it's a placebo effect, but when I take them I feel all sorts of invincible. I even smirk! That's my sign of pleasure!!

I made a new blog.
harumphious.blogspot.com

loves
jones.

No comments: