Thursday, December 18, 2008

bahumbug

The other day I said to my mom, "Mom, you know how much I love Christmas right?" and she said, "of course" then I said to her, "Mom, I just don't think I have any Christmas spirit this year." I love Christmas time, with the snow and the lights and the tree, but it seems I've avoided everything christmasy this year. I'm not hating on Christmas, or being scrooge-like, I guess I just dont care this year. And I have been so bummed out by it, I mean, I am probably going to have to work christmas eve at work, and honestly don't care that I do. Which is crazy because christmas eve at my house is way more important than christmas day!

I dont know guys... am I the only one feeling this way? Oh yeah, not to mention I still have no gifts for anyone... and I honestly wouldn't care if nobody got me any gifts. I really just wish I could skip christmas this year, get right on to new years and start over!

No comments: